hiatus

no i did not disappear cheng yie!
was juz taking a rest. actually im too lazy to update
*writers block* nothing interesting to write
lifes been dull too
okay then, i will now blog about.........photoshoots bloopers
kinda sad that i didnt attend recent ones because all my sexy friends are present and i didnt get to play with them. T______T

photos here are not taken by me. credits to shawn, valho, linkin
K-on photoshoot (CF day 2)
*christmas season*

group shot
we should bathe openly next time it happens to be in a restuarant

JIIIIIII!!!

Last night Good night (Vocaloid)
I heart you!


*exercise* must. hv. abs. to. cosplay. len.?



Pull the hardest will win you a leek.

You dare touch my leek hair...HUUURRR!! *strangles*

diiiieee DIIIIIEEEE!!!

*inserts titanic theme*

incest (i shud really stop doing this)


miku : casting my shadow upon you...

Twins (miku +mikuo) & big bro kaito
Macross frontier

Family potrait + joker???!!! OMGGG!!!! ARE YOU MY WIFE'S BF???
power centre...8D
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comments:

sakura February 1, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

kaito!! :D :D :D yui!!

nice cosplay picture there ^^

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram