Disappear

yesh...im gonna dissapear~
to a place...far far away....~
and isolate myself there where no one can find meeeee....XD

okay juz wanna keep a mental note to myself that finals are SUPER near...and i need to focus (which i fail countless times...shoot)
so now im following the footsteps of my college mates by...abstaining oneself from facebook, blog, deviantart, onemanga etc etc. AND MSN!!! so this will be my last post of the month.
TwT
so yes...pls note that i wont reply any of ur messages so dun bother messaging. it'll only tempt me to open the link or watever....plz do me this 1 favour, no facebook message... pls and thank you.
btw im gonna cut my hair, my pitiful hair. *heartache OTL...i love this current hairstyle alot...but the longer it grows, the lesser hair stays on my head. so to save my head i shall cut the hair. TAT hopes it grows thicker again and healthier so that i can perm this hairstyle again.

curly hair


*in consideration* problem is...i hv to style it to look like that. lol..dream of doll hairstyles are pretty~

1 comments:

Mark October 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

well, hope you feel good about your exams.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram