Before the days...with digital pixels

Hi...
again...
THis was suppose to be yesterday!

Went one utama...with mommy yeen.
To get some stuff...OTL spend quite alot.
Rm 20 is alot. >D

Today, i'll fill this post with pictures
becuz im bored.


VS




Hibird says hi. (^*^)



Hibird is married to strawberry. (O^O)/



I'll poke your eyes you stick man. D<


aw man...i fell in love with psp...(not really but...)


KYA! DDS...the first RPG game i played on PS2...now im hooked on the company next product...persona3 (=.=....this i hv to thank you shukri)


best dessert. _(^3^)_



how weird...i got stuck in the middle AGAIN!!???


...multi-tasking??

...if it werent for these books and papers then i'd *ahem* be rich.

... ... ... ...reminds me of lollipop...*YUCK!!!



someone plz tell my bro that this hairstyle is hideous!!!

So far...my holiday was quite...pack!

i've done 90% of my spring clean...painted my toe and hand nails...errr...played new game...maple...and..?...and?? is currently doing FF7 AC puzzle...which only 5% is done. Started alot of new games....dies....my life is going to crash 1 day. its 4 am now...shud sleep.

so good night. (o.o)^''


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram