car accident cause by me...

...hands are shaking...

had a mild car accident. happen infront of edusmart. i did not get hurt but i dunno about the other guy who was riding a motocycle. =.= i was very blur bcuz lack of sleep...but i was sure that i checked there are no car passing so i opened the door...and *WHAM.....ok....not that bad but the guy fell down from the motobike. I was like...*stun....stare.....huh? next thing i apologize to guy ALOT of times... whole body in trauma state....* is trauma bad? The guy was like mute...he was shocked too...i asked was he okay...he merely noded...*gaaa......i bet he is cursing me in his mind...T^T...

Mum car door was...=.=...how to say
bend upwards (the down part) so it seems jutting out...i dunno about the motorbike. am recovering from the shock....but still cant stop thinking about it.
I hope the guy can forgive me...i am really sorry. i cant miss the part where mum screamed at me after that...so ya...nice way of spending the day. =.= it was my 1 day out to run my errands...and it turn out to be the UNLUCKIEST day i ever had.

hell i am *grrrr........
*hits head...
am hving goosebumps...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram